For those that intend on using the 4BT/6BT motor, its an easy decision to go with the NV4500 manual transmission and Toyota HF-2A transfer case in order to keep all of the axle geometry happy. This Wits' End Adapter Plate allows you to mate the HF-2A and NV4500 using a installer-sourced, modified input shaft.
The plate is CNC machined from 6061 Aluminum and anodized red. You will need to get the 2WD Dodge input shaft machined by Dutchman and sized per the plate.
Two seals come with the kit. There have been a few early adopters that have come across needing two seals to prevent leaking. Since this isn't seen with all conversions, the second seal will be sent anyway and can be installed or used as a spare.
NOTE: This plate uses a Dodge 4WD tail-housing but you can use a 2WD or 4WD NV4500 but should be 4WD tail housing. The plate doesn't care if its Dodge or Chevy but the Dodge is a beefier setup.
Included in this kit:
• CNC machined adapter plate
• (2) OEM Toyota trans seals
• (6) NV4500 to Adapter plate- Flanged M10 x 1.5, 30mm, Class 8.8
• (2) Transfer Case to Adapter plate- M12 x 1.25, 30mm, Class 8.8
• (4) Transfer Case to Adapter plate- M12 x 1.25, 35mm, Class 8.8
• (6) Transfer Case to Adapter plate- M12 washers
• (2) Adapter plate to Transfer Case dowels- M12, 24mm
• Small tube of medium strength Loctite
MADE in USA