NOTE: Depending on the year of your Land Cruiser, you MIGHT need to grind down a small section of the brake hose's bracket in order to fit properly.
Complete stainless steel DOT brake hose kit for the 80 Series Land Cruiser (93-97) with no lift (stock height). Stainless steel brake hoses will not bubble/expand the way standard brake hoses tend to do over time. Stainless steel brake hoses will stand up to more abuse over standard rubber. The main downside I've run into with stainless brake hoses is losing the ability to pinch the hose shut with vice grips when the hose has been severed while off-road.
• (2) DOT stainless steel front caliper hoses (L/R)
• (2) DOT stainless steel rear caliper hoses (L/R)
• (3) DOT stainless steel frame hoses
• (4) OEM Banjo bolt (union)- 90401-10015
• (8) OEM Pressure gasket- 90430-10074
• (2) OEM Brake hose clip- 90468-08044
• (5) OEM Brake hose clip- 90468-08034