NOTE: this kit will also work for 90-91 FJ80s with the bayonet style arms by converting it to the improved tool-less hook style.
This is the complete wiper arm assembly kit for the 80 Series Land Cruiser. These are the complete arms, wipers and hardware needed to completely freshen up your wipers. Yes you could absolutely just replace the wipers themselves but if your arms are rusted and/or the spring in the arm isn't putting enough pressure onto the windshield to cleanly wipe away the rain, it may be time for a replacement. Our wiper arms are now minimum 22 years old and could very likely use a replacement. The wiper blades themselves are specifically sourced from Japan because the stateside replacements are actually made in Mexico. I'd rather the ones made in Japan.
HINT: When doing the arms its the ideal time to remove the windshield cowl and clean out all of the leaves and debris under the cowl. Its then a perfect time to replace the 80 Series Cowl Heater Air Cover Kit if they are badly damaged but its also the ideal time to replace the 80 Series Hood Rubber Refresh Kit since you have the same access.
• (1) Wiper arm assembly- RH front (85221-60012)
• (1) Wiper blade assembly- RH front (85212-16120)
• (1) Wiper arm assembly- LH front (85221-60022)
• (1) Wiper blade assembly- LH front (85222-60120)
• (2) Cap Nut- front wiper arm setting (90176-08016)
• (2) Windshield wiper arm cover (85292-60020)
• (1) Wiper arm assembly- rear w/cap (85241-60012)
• (1) Wiper blade assembly- rear (85212-60031)
• (1) Lock Nut- rear wiper arm setting (90080-17210)
MADE in JAPAN