Notice that dirty, oily, goopy mess all over the front of your 1FZ block? Its one, or more, of three typical things: leaking distributor o-ring, leaking front engine seal or the oil pump cover. This leak kit looks to cover all three of those things.
This kit includes:
• OEM Oil Pump Cover o-ring (15188-66020)
• Distributor o-ring (90099-14118)
• Front engine seal (90311-52022)
• (7) M6-1.0 x 12mm Stainless Steel Screws
• Sil-Glyde grease (to keep the o-ring in place)
• VESSEL 3-bit Kit (to remove the old screws)
• 1/4" 4mm hex bit (for new screws)
• Oil level sensor gasket (90430-27001)
• 2" PVC pipe cap to install crank seal
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Everything you need to seal up the front end, including a perfectly sized PVC cap to knock the front crank seal in. The new oil pump cover screws will make the next time so much easier given they are hex rather than JIS.
Swift delivery and the kit contains absolutely everything you need to fix the common front leaks. It even shipped to me with the correct PVC cap to install the crank seal. The old screws are out and new screws are in with contact points that bite so when I have this again at approximately 480k miles it will be easier than a 60 year old lady of the night (if ya get my drift)!
The new screws that come with the kit are key! If you have a 1FZ you need this kit.
Great kit, perfect fit..the small difference that makes everything easy.
this is everything you need to tighten all those leaks, AND joey even gives you allen heads to replace those easily stripped phillips for yota. well done