This is where everything kind of starts for running nylon tubing for On Board Air systems. The thread is your standard 1/4"NPT male and is threaded into air tanks, manifolds, quick couplers, etc. The 3/8" end is a push-to-connect fitting for 3/8" nylon tubing. This elbow has a swivel that allows you to reposition the fitting even after tightening. It doesn't get any easier to use; just make a clean cut on the tubing and push into the fitting until it bottoms out. Done.
• Compact units featuring retained collets and positive tube anchorage
• Silicone free ‘O’-ring seals
• Non-PTFE based thread sealant on all BSP taper threads
• Easy tube insertion for rapid assembly
• Internal hexagon on straight adaptors allows assembly in confined spaces
• Reliable and corrosion resistant.
• Flow Controls working pressures: .3 to 10 bar (5 to 150 psig)
• Working Temperature: -20°C to 80°C (0°F to 175°F)
• Materials of Construction
- Body, swivel fitting and collet: Nickel plated brass
- O-ring: Silicone free Nitrile
- Sealing washer (parallel male threads): Silicon free nitrile
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
That great part is Joey sells total solutions and quality products. This is one of the many parts I needed to complete my project. Great products and service.