The Wits' End 80 Series Land Cruiser Scout LockBox is designed for the Land Cruiser community because its designed to fit specifically for our trucks without having to compromise. Compromising size, shape, weight and mounting options isn't something I'm willing to do. The Scout LockBox should be out of site and should look almost factory in order to keep honest people honest.
• Medeco M3 key lock (2 laser etched keys included)
• Steel spring hinged lid
• Rust inhibiting foam rubber padded floor
• Felt lined walls
• Bolts to existing console tie-downs using new bolts
• Black texture powder coat finish
• Pass thru hole for USB, iPhone or Samsung charging plug (requires small hole in center console)
• (2) M8.0 Flat washer steel black
• (2) .75" x .375" spacers
• (1) Thin wall felt wall liner
• Keyed Alike Fire Extinguisher Mount lid- if you already have the FEM-1 or are considering getting one, by purchasing both the LockBox and FEM Locking Lid at the same time means you can have both locks keyed alike for your order.
California Penal Code section 25610 does not prevent a citizen of the United States over 18 years of age who is not lawfully prohibited from firearm possession, and who resides or is temporarily in California, from transporting by motor vehicle any pistol, revolver, or other firearm capable of being concealed upon the person provided the firearm is unloaded and stored in a locked container.
The term "locked container" means a secure container which is fully enclosed and locked by a padlock, key lock, combination lock, or similar locking device. This includes the trunk of a motor vehicle, but does not include the utility or glove compartment. For more information, refer to California Penal Code sections 16850.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The quality and attention to detail are evident throughout. Extremely well designed and built. Complements this vehicle nicely.