150 PSI / 1.80 CFM
The VIAIR 450C is a continuous duty cycle compressor. Although it has less CFM than the 400C it is better suited for filling larger tires or applications requiring longer run times. This and most other Viair compressors will fit natively in the Rear Air Tank Shelf for 80 Series Land Cruisers. This particular unit is setup to be hard mounted vs. the portable units. The 450C is a better unit for dedicated On Board Air systems.
If you have a Viair hard mount compressor then you are familiar with the type of wiring and air intake components that it comes with. This upgrade kit is mostly done here at Wits' End with the purchase of a new compressor. The first is the wiring upgrade which replaces the simple ring and spade terminal with a Metri-Pack weather-tite disconnect along with an additional 2ft for the ground and 12ft for the power/supply side. The air intake port is replaced with a Norgren 90* swivel push to connect fitting on both the compressor side and a straight push to connect fitting for the air filter side. The hose is replaced with black Nylon 11 3/8" tubing that is easier to route and designed for use with Norgren fittings.
Note: Use thread sealant for proper installation. Teflon tape is not recommended. Properly sealed, recommended torque is 12 to 15 ft. lbs.
• Check Valve
• Vibration Isolators
• Mounting Hardware
• Stainless Steel Braided Leader Hose
• Air Line for Remote Mount Air Filter
• Remote Mount Air Filter Assembly
• (2) Replacement Air Filter Elements
• Installation Instructions
• Permanent Magnetic Motor
• Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI
• Max. Working Pressure: 150 PSI
• Max. Air Tank Size: 5.0 Gallon
• Max. Amp Draw: 23 Amps
• Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
• Dimensions: 10.6"L x 4"W x 6.87"H
• Net Weight: 10.80 lbs.
• Metri-Pack quick disconnect (installed)
• 2ft of additional ground 10awg wire with 3/8" ring terminal
• 12ft of additional positive 10awg wire with bare to to terminate as needed
• Female spade terminal (for relay connection) and/or #8 ring terminal (for fuse panel connection)
• 90* Norgren Swivel fitting
• Straight Norgren female fitting
• 6ft of Nylon 11 tubing
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.