This is not going to make the Toyota purists happy but there is a handful of you out there that are craving to jam in some Cummins Diesel goodness into your Land Cruiser and this helps you get there.
For those that intend on using the 4BT/6BT motor, its an easy decision to go with the NV4500 manual transmission and Toyota HF-2A transfer case in order to keep all of the axle geometry happy. This Wits' End Adapter Plate allows you to mate the HF-2A and NV4500 using the modified input shaft. The plate and shaft are designed to work together and won't work with any other kit out there. Meaning; the input shaft is sized specifically to this plate and vice versa.
The plate is CNC machined from 6061 Aluminum and anodized red. The 2WD Dodge input shaft has been machined by Dutchman and sized per the plate. Although two seals come with the kit, only one will be installed. There have been a few early adopters that have come across needing two seals to prevent leaking. Since this isn't seen with all conversions, the second seal will be sent anyway and can be installed or used as a spare.
Included in this kit:
• CNC machined adapter plate
• Modified input shaft
• (2) OEM Toyota trans seals
• (6) NV4500 to Adapter plate- Flanged M10 x 1.5, 30mm, Class 8.8
• (2) Transfer Case to Adapter plate- M12 x 1.25, 30mm, Class 8.8
• (4) Transfer Case to Adapter plate- M12 x 1.25, 35mm, Class 8.8
• (6) Transfer Case to Adapter plate- M12 washers
• (2) Adapter plate to Transfer Case dowels- M12, 24mm
• Small tube of medium strength Loctite
MADE in USA
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Outstanding piece of work and craftsmanship. . Fits like a glove.