After some badgering from a handful customers, Wits' End is finally producing the Power Steering Cooler, Hose and Fittings Upgrade Kit. This is everything you need to replace the factory low pressure hoses you have been neglecting and replace the Land Cruiser's "paperclip" cooler with something with more oil capacity and heat transfer. All of the fittings and hoses are pre-assembled Push Lock fittings. The Derale cooler comes in raw aluminum but is anodized in type 2 black anodize to protect the aluminum from corrosion (and make it look cool). Everything is already cut to fit. The only thing you need to do is drill and tap four holes onto the same cross member your old paperclip cooler was on.
NOTE: This kit does NOT include the HIGH pressure power steering hose.
• 14" Derale dual pass cooler, anodized in black
• (2) 1/4NPT to AN-6 fittings
• (3) AN-6 90deg to 3/8" nipple
• (2) 3/8" x 34" of Made in USA Continental oil cooler hoses
• (1) AN-6 to 17mm pipe adapter
• (3) OEM clamps: 90467-16008 and 90467-21005
• Drill and tap for the mounting screws
• (4) stainless metric mounting screws