VIAIR explains CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) and the importance of accurate performance specifications in the pneumatic compressor industry. For more information visit us online at www.viaircorp.com.
150 PSI / 1.80 CFM
The VIAIR 450C is a continuous duty cycle compressor. Although it has less CFM than the 400C it is better suited for filling larger tires or applications requiring longer run times. This and most other Viair compressors will fit natively in the Rear Air Tank Shelf for 80 Series Land Cruisers. This particular unit is setup to be hard mounted vs. the portable units. The 450C is a better unit for dedicated On Board Air systems.
Upgrade the wiring and air intake using the VIAIR Compressor Intake and Wiring Upgrade.
Note: Use thread sealant for proper installation. Teflon tape is not recommended. Properly sealed, recommended torque is 12 to 15 ft. lbs.
• Check Valve
• Vibration Isolators
• Mounting Hardware
• Stainless Steel Braided Leader Hose
• Air Line for Remote Mount Air Filter
• Remote Mount Air Filter Assembly
• (2) Replacement Air Filter Elements
• Installation Instructions
• Permanent Magnetic Motor
• Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI
• Max. Working Pressure: 150 PSI
• Max. Air Tank Size: 5.0 Gallon
• Max. Amp Draw: 23 Amps
• Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
• Dimensions: 10.6"L x 4"W x 6.87"H
• Net Weight: 10.80 lbs.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.