Designed for the Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series 1FZ-FE to replace the often maligned Pesky Heater Hose (PHH). It may look ok from the outside but the inside of the hose tends to fail catastrophically resulting in coolant lose and possible engine damage.
(1) Short section of 5/8" Gates Green Stripe heater hose
(2) Breeze Constant Torque #10 clamps
1. Pull driver's side wheel
2. Remove transmission dipstick
3. Remove plug from knock sensor
4. Cut the PHH in two
5. Cut off the hose to the heater valve
6. Undo the top bolt
7. Twist the rigid line until the bottom tab breaks off
8. Remove the rigid line
9. Remove the remnants of the hose
10. Reinstall new hose to the rigid line
11. Put everthing back
MADE in USA
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nice kit, reasonably priced and helps when you don’t have to do the legwork to piece out the individual items. I have two Land Cruisers so always tinkering on something!
Excellent Product, a must have to save your engine from a major disaster. If your upper heater valve or hose broke the lower one is soon to follow. Ask me how I know.