The Dual-Tone Series screwdrivers are idea for automotive, industrial, and general fastening applications where oil may be present. The oil and chemical resistant octagonal shape handle provides a comfortable and secure grip and features wavy grooves to help avoid slippage with greasy hands. It’s outfitted with a fully hardened chrome vanadium steel shank, precision machined magnetic tips, and an electro-less nickel-plated finish for a better tip/screw fit..
Other features include a color-coded for easy tip type identification and a convenient hand carry storage case which converts into a wall mountable tool organizer.
Also, the cross-point tips fit JIS (Japanese Industrial Standard) screw heads nicely so if you are working with Japanese made products, it will help prevent cam-out while fastening.
NOTE: The +0 size cross-point size are JCIS-based (Japan Camera Industry Standards)
• Wavy octagonal grip fits your palm securely and effectively transmits fastening force
• Oil and chemical resistant polypropylene handle material
• Lightweight "feel" is attained by a unique manufacturing technique
• Grip is color coded for easy tip type identification
• Fully Hardened chrome vanadium steel shank
• Precision machined magnetic tips with electroless nickel plated finish for better screw fit
• Magnetized tips for catching screws
• Includes mountable tool organizer
• Storage Case
• Cross Point Blades: P#0 x 75mm, P#1 x 75mm, P#2 x 25mm, P# 2 x 100mm, P# 2 x 150mm, P# 3 x 150mm
• Slotted Blades: 12.5 x 50mm, -4 x 75mm, -5.5 x 75mm, -6 x 25mm, -6 x 100mm, -8 x 150mm
MADE in THAILAND